Thursday, February 21, 2008

Graduation Day

Well, on Monday my son finally graduated. He moved up from the size "N" diapers to the size "1" diapers. It was really quite a jump. He was bursting out of the old ones, and now he's swimming in the new ones. Liv took him to the mother's group at the hospital again yesterday. He weighed in at 11 Lb 3 oz. For those keeping score that's an increase of 11 oz in the last week or over 1.5 oz per day! I believe his new nickname will be Moose. He's even started smiling a little and his mother actually got him to laugh a little in the bath the other night. I haven't caught any of it on film yet, but we got some good pics of him with mom and dad last night...
Grandma and Grandpa Dudley are leaving for their cruise tomorrow. I'm sure Nate will probably be walking by the time they get back. Wave goodbye to them, Moose...

1 comment:

Shannon Leigh Anderson said...

What a BIG boy (I don't think the kid has a chance to be small). He is going to be 5 feet tall before I get to see him for the first time!

Stop growing so fast Nate!