Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Roly Poly

Liv took the boy to her spanking class today in one of his new shirts from Aunt Shauna.

As expected, it was a hit. She said he weighed in at 15 lb, 12 oz putting him at 11 oz over the past 2 weeks. She also said that he is a couple inches taller than a boy that is a week older, and he's as tall as a 1 year old girl there as well. He is also starting to get good at rolling over...

I've never witnessed it, but Liv says he's been pulling his knees up under himself when he's on his belly. Crawling can't be very far behind that. Time to get out the play pen I think.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I want to know about his feet...how much longer have they gotten since he wowed the nurses at birth?


(And happy birthday, bro!)

Onebigdud said...

I would have Olivia compare his feet with others at her class, but I don't think the adults would want to take off their shoes.