Saturday, May 24, 2008

An Early Birthday Present

I managed to ruin Olivia's day today. She thought she was going to pull the wool over my eyes and throw me another surprise birthday party this weekend. Unfortunately for her, I foiled her plan because I can do math. We had originally planned a BBQ this weekend with some of our friends and she cleverly decided to invite lots of family as well and upgrade from humble BBQ to all out birthday bash. I got to thinking and couldn't figure out why we needed 40 hamburgers for 10 or 12 people. I like to eat, but I have my limits. When I questioned her about it, she couldn't come up with a good lie. So I foiled her master plan, but I'm still grateful she cares enough to scheme up things like this for me. Thanks hun, I love ya!

I want to thank my mommy too. She went to bakers square and bought me a strawberry/rhubarb pie. As soon as I got home with it, I warmed up a piece and plopped some Schwann's ice cream on it.

The only word I can come up with to describe it is sinful. Thanks momma!

The BBQ is tomorrow afternoon, so I should have some good pics to post from it soon.

No comments: