Thursday, May 8, 2008

Farts Are Funny

Olivia had a couple good bodily function stories from the Teeny Little Super Guy yesterday. According to her, yesterday morning he farted so loud that he scared himself. His eyes got all bugged out and Liv said he looked as though he was asking "Did that come form me?!" Later that afternoon, they were both at a nursery (the plant kind) picking out a new tree. The tree is Grandma and Grandpa Dudley's gift for his dedication at church this weekend. Anyhow, mother and child were at the checkout when the boy decided to cut loose with another aftershock. Right when he did it, a lady just happened to be walking by them. She exclaimed, with a stunned look I'm sure, "That's a pretty big noise to be coming from such a small package!" Apparently, the boy was so tickled by this compliment that he instantly started cackling with self-pride. Bravo son, if I were there I would have been cackling with fatherly pride as well.

Ha! As I was finishing that last paragraph Liv started gagging in the other room. You guessed it, he's at it again. And he's laughing about it too. What a cool kid!

In other news, he had his 4 month Dr visit earlier this week. He's now 14 lb, 14 oz and 26-3/4" tall. 2 more inches and he will graduate to his bigger car seat. As I said earlier, Nate will be getting dedicated at church this Sunday. Aunt Shauna and Uncle Tom are making the trip down for the weekend. Grandpa Mick and Uncle Chaiim are also coming to stay with us for a week as well. This is their first chance to meet the little guy. We're also planning a big mother's day BBQ Sunday afternoon. Hopefully the weather will cooperate. Either way it should be a big weekend for the little guy.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Is that a gang sign?

Livi said...

Ever since I got that video of Nathan pooping he thinks it's funny. He'll be nursing then start messing his pants & he'll look up at me & start smiling like he's some genius. He'll lay there looking @ me w/ a face that says
"aren't I the cutest."
Also the photo w/ the fingers in mouth, he did have all four in but when I got the camera....