Monday, April 27, 2009

We went to a wedding this weekend up in Joliet. One of my buddies from college, Chunck, was getting hitched. We didn't get a whole lot of pictures, but I had a fun time catching up with some old friends.
Olivia got lots of compliments on how good she looked, so I think she had a pretty good time too. We left the boy with Grandma and Grandpa Dudley, so he had a good weekend too. He got to ride the big blue tractor both Friday and Saturday, so he was in 7th heaven.

Grandpa turned on the GPS and put the boy on the wheel so he thought he was driving. I would have loved to been there to see it.

Here's the boy with Bob and Pop.

Thanks again to Grandma and "Pop" for watching the boy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Of course you had to pick the picture where I am a second head growing out of Cowboy's shoulder.