Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fun with Laundry

We didn't make a whole lot of progress on the bathroom this week, but that's ok since the meat of it is finally done. Uncle Logan and Aunt Megan came over Friday and helped. We finished the entry door.
We also trimmed out the access doors in the closet. While we were working outside, Nathan was supervising from on high...
He and Megan had a good time just hanging out.
Yes, he is a boy of many faces. Thanks to Aunt Megan for all the cute snapshots. We also discovered that the boy does a pretty good Marilyn Monroe impersonation.
Oy.

Saturday morning Grandma came and got the boy for the day/overnight. So, I was able to get a lot of stuff done. I finished the closet doors and got a good start on the shelving.
I also got the new lawn mower fired up at last and finally got the tile grout sealed up. Judging from the pictures Grandpa sent me, Nate had a busy day too.
I leave you with our newest game. It's called bury the child in laundry.

No comments: