Sunday, February 15, 2009

On the Move

I finally got a new memory card for the camera this week and finally got some good video of Nate toddling around. Enjoy...


He really is getting quite good at walking. We had another pretty good week working on the bathroom. Logan and Grandpa both stopped in to help a couple times and as of last night we have about 95% of the mudding done and about 80% of the sanding too. We did such a good job with the second coat that there were only select locations that needed a third. I did that Saturday and now all that's left is to sand the 3rd coat and dab a 4th coat in a couple little spots. Here's some new pics, but it probably doesn't look that much different from last time.

Olivia couldn't pass up the chance to capture my dusty mug after a day of sanding...

Thank God for goggles and dust masks. If all goes well this week I'll get the sanding finished up, clean up the dusty floor, and have some color slapped on the walls before next week's update.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I was telling dad that most of the houses we've worked on were destined to be orange peeled...it's hard to get a perfectly sanded surface with volunteer labor. But if I had my druthers I'd go with a flat finish too...it'll look pretty snazzy.

Grandpa's going to have to give that young man a speeding ticket...

Livi said...

As you can see in this video, Nate certainly likes his blankets. I cna hardly get them to the wash w/o him spotting them. He's getting faster on his feet each day.