Monday, April 14, 2008

Your Daily Dose of Cute

The boy just seems to get cuter every day...
We caught him praying in his sleep a couple days ago...
We went over to Grandma Dudley's this weekend. This was the first visit where he actually took notice of Claire. They seemed mutually curious...
The jury is still out on if the boy looks more like me or his mother. There are lots of people in both camps. There is one thing that everyone agrees on though. He's got his father's big ears.
While at Grandma's, Liv got the boy to start laughing. He's had a couple giggles here and there, but they were rare and very short lived. Not this time, though. He was in full belly laugh mode and enjoying it. He's never done anything close to this before, and luckily I had the camera with us...

2 comments:

Wade and Nicole said...

I LOVE baby laughs! That is adorable!!!

Livi said...

Well it's just the start. I'm sure there will be much more. I just love listening to babies laughing.