Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Like Father, Like Son... Unfortunately

Liv was snapping some more cute pictures of the boy the other day...
I loaded them on the computer and took a closer look at them. When I stopped on this next one I couldn't believe my eyes. I had seen myself doing something exactly the same in one of MY baby pictures. I got the picture from mom and dad to post on here with his. Can you spot the similarity?
Since Kermitt is a family website, I won't specifically call out what obscene gesture we were both showing off. I know what we were thinking too. "I think I've had enough pictures today. For payback I'm going to do something that you won't realize right now, but you'll find it later on and you won't be able to ignore it!" If you look at the very next picture that Liv took, you can see the face of a child that knows he just got away with something very bad and can't be punished for it!
Score: Nathan - 1, new parents - 0.

1 comment:

Shannon Leigh Anderson said...

What are you teaching that child!???
haha:)