Sunday, March 30, 2008

Cold Hands

We had a day out with the boy Saturday. First stop was Great-Grandma Dudley's house where Nate got to meet cousin David and see cousin Kellen again.

Actually, neither one is a cousin to Nate, but I have no idea what relation either would be called so I say cousin for simplicity's sake. Aunt Shauna the geneology expert might know what the proper title would be. Anyway, I think Nate and Kellen have some kind of baby wavelength that they're both on because they seemed to be able to make each other laugh pretty easily. After Great-Grandma Dudley filled everyone's bellies, we loaded up the boy and headed to J-ville. We know of a second hand clothing store there that has pretty good stuff dirt cheap. Since many of Nate's long sleeve shirts are almost short sleeve (see picture), we needed to update his wardrobe. It's funny when he wears one-piece PJ's with feet in them. Every inch of fabric is stretched out when he sticks his legs out. So, mother looked through clothes while I tried to entertain the boy. An hour later we were on our way with 2 grocery bags full of clothes. I should have another fashion show to post once everything is laundered to Liv's satisfaction. In the meantime, I leave you with "Naked Baby - Cold Hands."

1 comment:

dudley87 said...

I can see ribs!! Feed that boy!!