Saturday, November 17, 2007

My First Post

Well here it is, my first ever blog posting. I kinda wish I had something profound to say, but I really don't. I'm really just putting this out there so I can see how it works and what the finished product is going to look like on my page. Since you bothered to come check out the site, I guess I'll include some of the latest happenenings in our household to bring you up to speed.

The baby is already taking over and he's not even here yet. We spent last night spending too much money on all sorts of baby crap. We found a nice used crib and matching dresser and managed to get it for about 1/3 to 1/4 of what it would have gone for new. (Thanks to Ma Dudley for scouting that one out for us.) We picked up the stroller/car seat combo and got it all put together last night too. The painting in the nursery is almost done. Once we get everything moved in there, I'll be sure to post some pictures for your viewing pleasure. Pretty much all we lack now is finding a glider for momma to rock jr in and we'll be good to go.

Liv and I are both ready for Nathan to get here. She's ready for him to stop torturing her from the inside and I'm ready to start teaching him some bad habits. He's due the first week of January, but we're both hoping he shows up earlier rather than later.

Well, there's my first post. I admit it's a little bland, but I'll have more exciting stuff to report in the months to come. Check in often!

No comments: