Monday, September 14, 2009

Guzzle, Spew, Repeat

It's been a while since my last post, but I have a good excuse. Our computer went kaput after seven years of trouble-free service. So I bid farewell to the trusty old beast and we've finally got our shiny new beast up and running now. We kept the camera snapping while things were broke down and we've got some good pics of the new munchkin. He's doing pretty good, but he still seems to throw up A LOT. He basically guzzles his milk like there's no tomorrow and then his tummy says, "Um yeah, we can't hold all that so you can have it all back for now." Despite all this, he's still gaining weight pretty consistently. Last week he was almost up to 9.5 lbs. His 1 month checkup is this week and I'll be surprised if he's not a 10 pounder by then. I mean, look at the moobs on this kid... These pics are all pretty random.
Here he's showing off his dimples that his mother is oh so proud of.
The boys out for a stroll.
Can you tell which boy is which?

The biggest giveaway is the tub. Here's daddy and his boys.
... and pop with his boys...
And finally, all the boys ready for bed...

2 comments:

Livi said...

Yea that last pic is a bit scary! Y'all did notice that daddy required a pacifier for the picture to be taken, yikes!

Shauna said...

I think that right now Nate resembles Pop when he was that age...but I suspect the buzz cut has a lot to do with it.

In the tub picture of Drew, I noticed he's got lo-o-ong fingers, like Nate did. And the first picture of him reminds me a lot of Brandon's newborn pictures. I suspect that in about another year you'll have TWO stretched-out, blonde yard apes running around.