Friday, October 24, 2008

Nathan's Piano

With all the rain we had yesterday and today, there wasn't any farming going on and we decided to have Grandma and Grandpa Dudley over for dinner and baby wrestling. After dinner we had to show them Nathan's new hat, a.k.a. his Buzz Lightyear PJ bottoms...
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Cutest... baby... ever. Nate also took the opportunity to roughhouse with grandpa a little.

Later, Liv broke out the new toy we got Nathan when we went garage sale shopping last weekend. It's a little battery powered piano that also has big duplo like blocks that you can build on it with. Nate had never seen it before tonight and I think he really liked it.

Unfortunately, I didn't have the camera running when he did his funniest antics at the piano. His mother was pressing the keys to show him how it works. I guess he had enough instruction because he grabbed her hand and more or less threw it out of his way. All of us busted up when he did it. That alone was worth the $2 we spent on the thing.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I want to be hoooooooooommmme!!
:(