Saturday, October 11, 2008

Enter the Dragon

It's time for some more cute pics of the boy in all his glory. First up is one of him in his PJ's.
I don't really understand these particular PJ's. They say "little dragon" all over them and have pictures of dragons. Is this implying that my son is a little dragon? I've never heard of a 9 month old being referred to as a dragon. Maybe a little orc or something, but not a dragon.

Grandma Dudley got herself a baby seat for her car Friday so today she felt the need to try it out. She kidnapped the boy and brought him out to the field to ride in Grandpa's big truck. So, he had to throw on his John Deere boots and farmin' hat.


Grandma and the boy both had a wonderful time, so I'm told. She said he took a huge nap in the sleeper of Grandpa's semi. I guess a purring diesel engine is the soothing he needs for good sleep. That's my boy. It must have worked good, because he was full of energy when he got home. He scaled the stairs almost like he was crawling on flat ground...


3 comments:

Livi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Livi said...

I have heard of a baby being called a dragon. It was my very own brother. This, however was b/c of some unfortunate events where he lost his front teeth in two different accidents. One he knocked up into his gum & we didn't know it was there until the tell tale 'dragon breath' as my mother named it blowing us away. Not something I'm wanting to lable the boy w/. Needless to say my brother got his teeth fixed & eventually grew out of his dragon breath.

Livi said...

Sorry about the deleted comment. I didn't think you wanted to read it twice.