Sunday, October 18, 2009

Random Pics

Here's some random pictures that we took of the boys this week. I don't know why, but Liv seems to get extreme enjoyment out of styling Nathan's hair.

We went over to Nana and Pop's that night and Nate thought he was big stuff because he got to walk Claire around the house.

Liv tried Nate's Halloween costume on this week too. It's a giraffe that she got from her cousin. I doubt we take him trick or treating since he's still a little young to appreciate it fully, but it is a cute getup.
I about died when I saw this one on the camera...

He looks like one of Cousin Eddie's kids or something. Liv managed to get Nate to hold Drew again this week too. Drew seems to be enjoying it.

This next pic was another that killed me when I looked at it...

...Especially when you put this one with it...

Scary, no?

No comments: