Friday, September 5, 2008

My New Favorite Invention

Liv found a new "toy" for the boy this week at Wally World. Actually, I think it's more for her and I.
Hopefully this will keep him contained enough that Liv can get more done around the house. He has required constant supervision since he started crawling and his mother is pulling her hair out.
We haven't tried it out for more than a couple minutes so far, but I love it already. I call it Lil' Leavenworth. During the short amount of time he's been in it, he hasn't touched a toy. He's spent all his time grappling with the sides searching for an escape route. Here's what our hardened criminal thinks of the whole arrangement...
It's too bad his orange jumpsuit doesn't fit anymore! (see "Inmate Number 62704" from 4-23-08)

1 comment:

Tom said...

These walls are funny. First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, you get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.