Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Next Phelps?

While watching the Olympics the past few weeks, I couldn't help but see the physical similarities between myself and Michael Phelps. We're both tall and skinny. We both have big feet and hands. We both have abnormally large wingspans. We've both been accused of having Marfan's Syndrome. We're both cut like Greek statues and have 4% body fat. Well, maybe not so much with the last one there. But still, all the similarities make me think that I missed my calling to be an Olympic swimmer. Then I look at Nathan. His body type seems to be taking after mine, being that he's like 20 pounds and 4'2". I can't help but think that if he had the proper training during his childhood and teenage years he could actually have potential to be a world class swimmer. Is doggie paddle an Olympic sport?

No comments: