Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Hands

We went to get Nathan's 6 month pictures taken Saturday. Of course, he got a bath before-hand and we decided to try a new hairstyle for the little guy...

We ended up going with the more traditional "combed" look instead. The pictures looked pretty cute and we should have them back in 10 days or so. I'll get them posted up here as soon as I can.


This evening Grandma and Grandpa Dudley came over for dinner and their Nathan fix. While they were here we got the boy's new car seat situated into Grandpa's big pickup truck in preparation for our big trip to see Aunt Shauna in Iowa next weekend.

Yes, you heard me right... his NEW car seat. He's already outgrown his pumpkin seat and we're going to switch over to this one permanently once we get back from Iowa. While here, Grandma got a chance to feed the boy his cereal and I got a chance to film his newest trick... happy hands.

It's really a hoot, isn't it? Here's one more video before I quit. I took it last week. I don't know what possessed Liv to do this to him, but he seemed to like it...

1 comment:

Shannon Leigh Anderson said...

He is SOOOOOOOOO cute. I can't believe he is getting so big, AND what a personality!:)